- Brand Name: honor
- With Modem Function: No
- Type: Wireless
- WAN Ports: 1 x10/100/1000Mbps
- Number of USB Interfaces: None
- Wi-Fi Supported Frequency: 2.4G & 5G
- 5G Wi-Fi Transmission Rate: 867Mbps
- Package: Yes
- Supports WDS: No
- Max. LAN Data Rate: 1300Mbps
- Standards And Protocols: Wi-Fi 802.11g
- Wi-Fi Transmission Standard: 802.11n
- 2.4G Wi-Fi Transmission Rate: 400Mbps
- LAN Ports: 4
- Supports WPS: No
- Function: Firewall
- Application: Network Security
224 mm x 120 mm x 37 mm
Gigahome Dual-core 1.2 GHz CPU
12 V DC, 1 A; Consumption < 12 W
RAM + ROM
H button for one-key pairing and WPS compatible
WAN: One 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps Ethernet port( HONOR X3 )
LAN: Three 10 / 100 Ethernet ports( HONOR X3 )
Four 10 / 100 / 1000 Mbps Ethernet port ( HONOR X3 Pro )
WAN / LAN: Adaptive (blind insertion of network port)( HONOR X3 Pro )
802.11ax/ac/n/a 2 x 2 & 802.11ax/n/b/g 2 x 2,
Wireless speed is up to 1300 Mbps (2.4 GHz: 400 Mbps; 5 GHz: 867 Mbps)
APP: HUAWEI AI Life App
Huawei Share (Tap to Connect), Huawei HiLink & 802.11v protocol, IPv4 / IPv6, PPPoE / DHCP / static IP address / Bridge WAN connection methods, Wi-Fi timer, Guest Wi-Fi, Device speed limiting, MAC address filter, Parental control, VPN pass through, DMZ / virtual server…
TrustZone Security, Anti-brute force algorithms, Firewall, DMZ, DoS attack protection
*The data comes from Honor Lab. The data is the wireless theoretical rate (2.4GHz 400Mbps + 5GHz 867Mbsp), the actual rate depends on the environment and terminal type.
**Theoretical speed comparison, the data comes from Honor Lab.
***This function only supports Huawei mobile phones (EMUI 9.0 and above systems) / Honor mobile phones (Magic U 2.0 and above systems)
1300M* dual-band Wi-Fi, 2.4GHz speed increased by 33%**
2.4GHz&5GHz dual-band concurrent unlimited rate up to 1267Mbps*1, of which 5GHz is 867Mbps, 2.4GHz modulation mode is upgraded from the previous generation 64-QAM to support 256-QAM, the rate is 400Mbps, an increase of 33%
2.4GHz&5GHz, dual frequency optimization, automatically select the best frequency band for you
The 5GHz signal is fast, the 2.4GHz wall is good, the two frequency bands are automatically selected to avoid interference, and it is automatically connected to 5GHz when it is near and 2.4GHz when it is far away.
Gigahome Dual-Core 1.2GHz CPU performance increased by 50%”, multiple connections are more stable and smooth
Equipped with Gigahome Dual-Core 1.2GHz CPU, the performance is greatly improved by 50% compared with the previous generation (the previous generation is a dual-core 800MHz CPU), and it is equipped with 128M of large memory, which can meet more stable online devices.
Four high-gain antennas and two 5GHz Wi-Fi signal amplifiers for wider coverage
Four high-performance widened antennas reduce co-channel interference. 5GHz Wi-Fi is equipped with two powerful independent signal amplifiers. With the LDPC wireless error correction algorithm, the anti-jamming performance is stronger, and it can also work well in complex network environments.
IoT exclusive channel, smart home appliances connect more stable and respond faster
In order to ensure the stable connection of smart home appliances, the Honor Router X3 series can automatically recognize HiLink smart home appliances and establish a dedicated Wi-Fi connection channel for them, so that the connection of IoT devices is more stable and the operation response is faster.
1. The data comes from Honor Lab. The data is the wireless theoretical rate (2.4GHz 400Mbps + 5GHz 867Mbsp), the actual rate depends on the environment and terminal type.
2. The comparison of theoretical speed, the basis is from Honor laboratory. The 2.4GHz speed of the new generation Honor Router X3 series is upgraded to 400Mbps, compared with the previous generation 2.4GHz speed of 300Mbps.
3.Honor laboratory CPU theoretical computing power, comparing with the previous generation dual-core 800MHz CPU. Huawei Mate20 series and above, Huawei Nova4 series and above, Honor V10 series and above, Honor 10 series and above, Honor Magic 2, Rong Guan Note10, data source Honor Lab, before and after mobile game acceleration is turned on and off.
5. Generally, fiber users only need 2 steps, if PPPoE dialing is involved, 3 steps are required.
6. It is necessary to ensure that the old route can still work normally.
7. The old route needs to be a Honor/Huawei router and has been upgraded to support configuration backup, and the router configuration has been backed up to “Smart Life APp”
8. The data comes from Honor Lab.